Max # Students 20
This one day (8hr) course is designed to give the general public and emergency responders information on the following topics:
1) How to determine if ice is dangerous or “good ice”.
2) How to prevent and/or prepare for a possible ice emergency. 3) How to perform a surface rescue if someone falls through the ice: Reach, Throw, Row, Don’t
4) How to determine Last Known Location if you can’t get to the victim & to prepare for and assist
arriving Emergency Response Personnel.
5) Information concerning Hypothermia: Prevention, Signs & Symptoms, Self Survival if in the water
6) Vehicle Emersion Escape techniques